The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Installation Drill Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs. of max torque. 4 heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions.
This provides a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver has a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing productivity.
These features combine with the tool's compact size and weight allowing the multi-head Drill Driver to be maneuvered for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular Drill Driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering 1600 RPM and 300 in-lbs. of torque. This provides the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications.
The installation Drill Driver features REDLINK Plus Intelligence, protecting the tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless Drill Driver is powered by the Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs, delivering more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12V tool and 4 attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each head. This kit also includes two M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420) and an M12 Charger (48-59-2401). Features:
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions.
- Unrivaled Access and Control.
- Up to 300 in-lbs. of max torque.
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening.
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces.
- All Metal 3/8 in. Chuck and 1/4 in. Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications.
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories.
- 5.12 in. wide and only 2 lbs. with battery attached.
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places.
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface.